71-75 Shelton Street | Covent Garden
London | WC2H 9JQ​​
0207 096 1988

Building and Content Insurance

If you are a property owner, it is a requirement by your mortgage lender to have adequate home insurance cover. A building insurance policy will provide you the money to cover repairing cost or reinstatement cost of your home should it be damaged or destroyed. You also should consider content insurance to protect your valuables.


A standard building and content insurance cover followings

  • Floods
  • Subsidence
  • Fire
  • Theft/vandalism
  • Water damage
  • Lightning damage


Types of covers we arrange

  • Building insurance
  • Landlord insurance
  • Content cover

Contact us today to find out more or to talk with an insurance adviser about your requirements

Ask us a question